Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Excuse me, but do I know you?

We briefly interrupt all the cleaning and shopping to bring you the following message from the head of the Our Shiputzim writing department:

Apparently, bletiquette (that would be “blog etiquette”) dictates that I apologize in advance and explain that posting is probably going to be fairly light over the coming week or so.

However, I like to think of this blog as an escape from real life.

And so, instead of boring you with a long and tedious litany of tasks still left on the Shiputzim family’s pre-Pesach checklist, I’ll take this opportunity to ask you an unrelated question:

Do you know me in real life?

I mean, this blog is semi-anonymous at best, and if you’re acquainted with the Shiputzim family, you should be able to figure out who I am within a post or two.

Thus, a small request: If you know me in real life, please email me at OurShiputzim at gmail dot com.

Think of it as a win-win situation.

I’ll get to satisfy my curiosity about how many of my real life acquaintances read this blog, and you’ll get to feel less like an anonymous stalker…

smile_teeth

We now return you back to your regularly scheduled panicking

5 comments:

  1. There are a couple (ok, more than just two) people who reply "I read it on your blog" when I tell them something. They're lurkers and people I've known for ages.

    The downside is, that instead of calling me, they read my blog, and I never get to hear from them unless I call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batya - I'm aware that some of my friends and relatives read this blog. But this post was addressed to those who haven't yet told me that they read my blog - for instance, people from our neighborhood who stumbled upon the blog and then figured out that it belongs to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't know if I know you or not.. if you think I do, you can email me (israeli.jew at gmail dot com) or comment here and then I will email you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you!!!
    "I like to think of this blog as an escape from real life.". I like to think of this blog as an escape from cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice try, MAG. Now get back to work...
    :-)
    P.S. יישר כוח on the microwave!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.