Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shana tova

Helloooo, Our Shiputzim fans!

I have to get back to the kitchen (we seem to have had a honey cake emergency), but I told one of our most loyal readers that I would try and post a picture of the hardware for the upstairs bathroom before R”H.

So, here goes:

IMG_3201

As you can see, we went with metal (we wanted to match the handles of the cabinet under the sink), and yes, that is the new bathroom cabinet (sans the baseboard, which we’re still waiting for).

And on that note, the entire Our Shiputzim staff wishes all our readers a:

כתיבה וחתימה טובה

May תשסט be a good, sweet,

happy, healthy and peaceful

new year!

3 comments:

  1. First, I would like to say how nice AMG's top from her big shopping spree is.
    Next, the long-awaited hardware is very nice. I think the metal is nice (yes it does match the cabinet handles). Enjoy!! I am sure they will last longer than the plastic (at least I hope so).
    The honey cake was vey good so I guess the emergency was taken care of. It's just too bad that we spent the whole holiday in a "be-sari" state so we couldn't add the needed cream cheese and cup of coffee. Well maybe next time...
    Anyway, we all enjoyed all of AMG's hard work. We all hope we will get to enjoy her work at the next "ee-rua". Thank you AMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they will last longer than the plastic (at least I hope so).
    I hope so too.

    Thanks again for a beautiful yom tov. We all had a really great time! (In fact, TSG and ENG were discussing all of "Saba's funny jokes" today.)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.