Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Around the J-Blogosphere

Several items:

1) The latest Kosher Cooking Carnival is available here. Special thanks to Chana Rubin for including my Cinnamon Swirl Cookies post.

2) The newest edition of Haveil Havalim is available here. Special thanks to West Bank Mama for including the Our Shiputzim Guide to Ulpanistiyot. (FYI: an ulpanistit is a teenaged girl who attends an ulpanah – a national-religious girls’ high school.)

3) Blogging may be a bit light this week, as I’m B”H kind of swamped at work. In the meantime, I posted some pictures of our summer vacation on Facebook. Check them out. (Feel free to befriend me if you haven’t yet done so!)

4) I still haven’t made a final decision on the J-Blogging Convention. (But if I don’t get back to work – see #3 above – it might become a moot point…) Watch this space for further updates.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Watch this space for further updates.
    I will! Shavua tov.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilana-Davita - When does the school year start for you?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.