Hellooooo, Our Shiputzim fans!
The books are all covered; the knapsacks are all packed; and everyone knows what time they have to be there on the first day of school/gan.
So how did we spend the final week of vacation? Well, in addition to covering and packing the aforementioned books and knapsacks (respectively), we B”H found time for a few more activities:
- YZG took the boys to the pool for the last swim of the summer.
- We went to a beautiful bar mitzvah.
- AMG and ESG both took the train – albeit on different days – to Tel Aviv, where they each went boating in Ganei Yehoshua.
- MAG went bowling (or bowel-ling, for the Hebraically-oriented among you).
- ASG took a bus to Misrad HaP’nim and got his TZ.
- We finally went to check out the new Azrieli Mall in Modiin.
- We enjoyed a BBQ on the beach in Ashdod with some of this blog’s most loyal readers. (We missed you, YAT!)
- We spent a very special Shabbat together with those same readers. (Happily, this time, YAT came too.) We would like to take this opportunity to thank our Shabbat hosts. We all had a great time!
Feel free to use the comment section to report how you spent the waning days of summer.
Shavua tov from the entire Our Shiputzim staff.