Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

KCC 42

The latest Kosher Cooking Carnival is available here.

Special thanks to Gillian for including my cheesecake recipe:IMG_5735 - CopyThe cheesecake in this picture still needs a few more hours in the refrigerator.

One of my high school teachers used to say that whoever manages to count the entire Sefirat HaOmer with a brachah (blessing) gets to have cheesecake on Shavuot. I’m pleased to announce that the entire Shiputzim family has earned their cheesecake…

smile_teeth

חג השבועות שמח

!ושבת שלום

2 comments:

  1. שתזכו גם לשנה הבאה
    And by the way, how did the cheesecake taste? Did I miss a lot? You can tell me the truth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. שתזכו גם לשנה הבאה/
    אמן כן יהי רצון

    RE: the cheesecake - Although both modesty and consideration for lactose intolerant readers such as yourself demand that I give a polite yet vague response, I can't lie. The cheesecake (if I do say so myself) was excellent...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.