10. The entire country reeks of smoke.
9. Music is blaring from every speaker in your house.
8. All of your windows are sealed shut…
7. …But when your kids finally stumble home, with their clothes smelling like a bonfire, you wonder why you bothered.
6. The males in your household are no longer scruffy or desperately in need of haircuts.
5. No matter how veteran an Israeli you are, you still can’t figure out what your kids are doing all night.
4. You and your neighbors have been laying odds as to whose child will win the exciting finals of every parent’s favorite game, Who Can Be the Kvetchiest?
3. You overhear someone asking, “It’s 2:00 AM. Do you know where your kids are?”
2. And the answer is, “Out somewhere in the dark, playing with fire…”
Happy Lag BaOmer!