As my fellow bloggers will agree, Pesach preparations have a way of cutting into one’s designated blogging time.
And so in lieu of a regular post, allow me to present some old favorites for your reading pleasure:
- Aliyah memories: Walter Mitty edition - YZG channels Clint Eastwood and prevails against an unsuspecting Israeli bureaucrat.
- Kiddush Hashem – English translation – I dare you to read this letter about an Israeli chaplain without crying…
- Israeli teenagers - 1; Anglo parents – 0 – A peek at Israeli teenagers’ Facebook statuses.
- A kiss is just a kiss – Learn to kiss like an Israeli.
- Fun & Games Friday: Snowball fight edition – FREE download! Keep your kids out from underfoot with the CTO’s classic Snowball Fight Game.
- A magical interlude – Not everything that looks and sounds like a word IS a word…
- And that’s my other brother Darrell – How many Gilads does it take to
change a light bulbfill a gan?
Bli neder, new content is on the way, and in the meantime, happy cleaning!