Notwithstanding my oft-cited Pesach schedule, this time of year isn’t exactly conducive to blogging. And so, in lieu of an actual post, here are a few more blogbits:
1) Condolences to A Mother in Israel on the loss of her father z”l. After getting up from shiva last week, she wrote up some helpful tips. May she and her family be comforted among the mourners of Tzion and Yerushalayim.
2) Reason #98043a for making aliyah:
Last week, YZG and I went to a wedding at the same Yerushalayim hall and with the same mesader kiddushin (officiating rabbi) as this wedding.
This meant that last week’s chupah (ceremony) was just as beautiful and moving as the previous one – albeit with two main differences:
- The weather wasn’t quite as chilly.
- We had a chance to catch up – in real life, no less! – with fellow blogger Jameel.
3) If you need a quick break from your cleaning, check out this very funny (and rather intellectual) Purim prank over at G6’s blog.
4) Here in TRLEOOB*, today is Annual Move Into Our Springtime Succah Day.
5) Not coincidentally, today is also the day we turn our living room rug upside-down and keep it that way until the end of the week IY”H - in hope that gravity will do its thing on at least some of the dust. </amusing only in Israel scene>
We now return you back to your regularly scheduled Pesach preparations…
*TRLEOOB=the real life equivalent of our blog