On one hand, blogging is a great way to while away the waning
hours minutes of a fast day.
But on the other hand, hunger-induced dullness doesn’t exactly lead to witty, fascinating, or even coherent posts.
Thus, now’s the perfect time
for a blogging cop-out to list some of the more amusing search terms which led to this blog.
And, so, without further ado, here they are:
- goat herding problem
- things my shaliach never told me
- operation cast read
- the song that never ends
- bilingual blues
- is second to none a good thing
- "two kitchens" are necessary for Passover
- how to say work in progress in French
- how to make smoked tuna
- name of the goat in the lonely goatherd
- how to speak with an Israeli accent
- naf naf grill
- Hephzibah written beautifully in the Hebrew language
- making good mud for wallowing
- snowball games for the first day of class
- truth about aliyah
- why teenagers deliberately misspell
.צום קל ומועיל
Have an easy and meaningful fast, and may all the fast days soon be transformed into festivals and days of joy.