Shamelessly neglecting one’s blog is certainly no excuse for breaking a long standing tradition, and thus, the Our Shiputzim Editorial Board once again proudly presents:
The Official Heblish Translation
Megilat Esther - Chapter 4
(2) And he came until in front of the gate of the king, because there is not to come to the gate of the king in the clothes of sack.
(3) And in every state and state, a place that the thing of the king and his religion reaches to, a big mourning to the Jews and a fast and crying and mispeid. Sack and dust were offered to a lot.
(4) And the teenagers of Esther and her sarisim came, and they told to her, and the queen titchalchal-ed a lot. And she sent clothes to dress Mordechai and to get rid of his sack from on top of him, and he did not get.
(6) And Hatach went out to Mordechai, to the street of the city that is in front of the gate of the king.
(7) And Mordechai told to him everything that happened to him and the parsha of the money that Haman said to weigh on the treasures of the king in the Jews to lose them.
(8) And the patshegen of the writing of the religion that was given in Shushan to destroy them - he gave to him to show Esther and to tell to her, and to l’tzavot on her to come to the king to beg to him and to ask in front of him on her nation.
(9) And Hatach came, and he told to Esther the things of Mordechai.
(10) And Esther said to Hatach, and she l’tzavot-ed him to Mordechai:
(11) “All the slaves of the king and the nation of the states of the king know that every man and woman that will come to the king to the inside yard that will not be called - one his religion to kill, except from that will the king reach out to him the wand of gold, and she lives. And I have not been called to come to the king this thirty days.”
(12) And they told to Mordechai the things of Esther.
(13) And Mordechai said to give back to Esther, "Do not imagine in your nefesh to escape in the house of the king from all the Jews.
(14) Because if you hachareish tacharishi in this time, space and saving will stand to the Jews from a different place, and you and the house of your father will get lost. And who knows if to a time like this you came to the kingdom?"
(15) And Esther said to give back to Mordechai:
(16) ”Go, bring together all the Jews who are found in Shushan, and fast on me, and do not eat and do not drink three days, night and day, and I and my teenagers will fast yes. And in yes, I will come to the king that is not like the religion, and when I got lost, I got lost.”
(17) And Mordechai went over, and he did like everything that Esther l’tzavot-ed on him.