Several posts from around the J-Blogosphere to get you into the Purim spirit:
1) Jameel shares Eli Clark’s tribute to Dr. Seuss.
2) Rafi G. wonders if this picture is a joke or the latest chumrah?
3) Nothing says “Purim” like Toby’s most recent collection of funny signs…
4) Laura baked two different types of hamentashen.
5) Ezzie has fascinating archival footage of Purim in Tel Aviv during the 1920s and 1930s.
And finally -
Coming soon: The Our Shiputzim blog’s Purim post. Watch this space for details…